Why Consider HVAC Training Programs
If you are thinking about getting the education to begin a new career, like working with your hands, enjoy problem-solving, and have analytical and people skills, then becoming a heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration technician may be the perfect opportunity to utilize your skill sets.
HVAC service technicians install, maintain, troubleshoot and repair residential and commercial climate control systems. HVAC certification may also be required to work on commercial refrigeration systems.
Here are the top 8 reasons to get HVAC training at CCNN:
1. The recent expansion in residential and commercial construction, along with advances in technology, is great news for qualified HVAC technicians. The Bureau of Labor Statistics estimates that employment will grow 21% from 2012 to 2022.
2. You can complete your diploma at CCNN in as little as 36 weeks.
3. Small class sizes ensure you’ll get individualized attention from instructors when you need it.
4. Instructors are experienced professionals who care about your education and will give you the hands-on training you need.
5. Financial aid is available, if you qualify.
6. The job is never boring. You get to work with your hands on new and old systems in a variety of places.
7. There is little downtime because it’s not a seasonal job.
8. Qualified technicians are needed all over the country. New construction is increasing as the economy recovers from a deep recession.
Interested? Contact us today!
You can complete HVAC training programs in Reno at CCNN and be ready to hit the ground running. You can earn your diploma in as little as 36 weeks. For more information about the HVAC program at CCNN, call 775-856-2266.