Have you thought about a career in welding technology? Welding is a rewarding and artistic career choice, rather than a craft-based occupation. Not only does it offer you the opportunity to work in a wide range of sectors from robotics to healthcare, but it also lets you work anywhere in the world. At Career College of Northern Nevada, we offer a welding program to give you hands-on experience in welding, cutting, soldering and brazing.
What Welding and Fabrication Courses Do We Offer?
We offer a wide range of courses that comprehensively cover different welder specialties. Here are some of the welding programs at Northern Nevada:
- Introduction to welding
- Print reading
- Manufacturing tools and operations
- Math for manufacturing and fabrication
- Computer-assisted design and drafting
- Computer fundamentals for the trade
CCNN welder training in Northern Nevada ensures you successfully learn primary functions in welding and fabrication, including basic design and drafting skills using computer software, manipulating basic math functions, metal and arc welding and setting up equipment for welding aluminum plate and pipe.
Why Choose Our Welding Program in Northern Nevada?
- CCNN partners with potential local employers to build on the curriculum to ensure you gain the necessary skills that employers are looking for in the field.
- We are an accredited institution recognized by a nationally recognized accrediting agency listed by the U.S. Department of Education, the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges.
- Under Title IV of the Higher Education Act of 1965, CCNN is also eligible to participate in federal student financial aid programs. This enables the college to help welders training in Northern Nevada acquire scholarships to finance their welder training.
- We have a history of over 30 years of preparing qualified professionals for employment in various sectors like technology, healthcare and professional trade.
- We pride ourselves on being one of the best-equipped welding programs in Northern Nevada. We have completely modern facilities designed to meet our student’s educational needs.
- We have received numerous awards over time for our efforts in academic and professional excellence. Recently we received the 2018-2019 School of Excellence Award from the ACCSC that celebrates our commitment to the expectations and rigors of accreditation. It is also a testament to the high levels of achievement our students attain.
Career College of Northern Nevada offers a range of welder training in Northern Nevada to best suit your aspirations. With the shortage of skilled welders set to grow, we can get you ready for the myriad opportunities available in the market. Get in touch with us today at 775-241-4445 for more information about our welding program in Northern Nevada.
Learn more about our Welding Program in Northern Nevada: