Is Career Training Right for You?

Take the Free Quiz


Get Answers Now!

CCNN will assist students who apply for scholarships by providing necessary validation of enrollment status, course schedules or other information required by the entity offering the scholarship. See the registrar’s office to request any necessary forms.

A non-exhaustive list of potential scholarships are found on the college’s website, under the Financial Aid tab.

Veterans Benefits Information

Most of the programs of study contained in this catalog are approved for veterans training, however, some new or short programs may not be approved at the time you apply for admission. The Registrar and Financial Aid departments will assist in processing and submitting the proper forms to the Veterans Administration. A student receiving full-time VA benefits must attend a program scheduled for at least 18 hours per week.

The following programs are available to qualified veterans:

  • Chapter 33: Post 911 GI Bill®
  • Chapter 30: Montgomery GI Bill® (Category 1 & 2)
  • Chapter 31: Veterans Vocational Rehabilitation
  • Chapter 32: Veterans Educational Assistance Program (VEAP)
  • Chapter 35: Dependents Educational Assistance (DEA)
  • Chapter 1606: Montgomery GI Bill® – Selected Reserve
  • Chapter 1607: Reserve Educational Assistance Program (REAP)

How to apply for Veterans Benefits

If a student wishes to apply for veteran’s benefits, an application for benefits (VA Form 22-1990) can be completed online at For students who have used veteran’s benefits at another school a request for change of program or place of training (VA Form 22-1995) can also be completed online at

Please provide the following documents to the College upon admission:

  • A copy of the 22-1990 or 22-1995 completed online.
  • A copy of the veteran’s DD214.
  • A copy of the certificate of eligibility received from the VA if available.
  • Military transcripts (if applicable).
  • Transcripts for all post-secondary level education and training the applicant has received.

An evaluation of all prior post-secondary level education and training must be completed by the Academic Dean prior to the first scheduled day of classes of the Veteran’s first term of enrollment. Preliminary education evaluation will be completed with unofficial transcripts. Once it is determined that credits are transferable, official transcripts must be obtained for verification. Official transcripts must be received prior to actual transfer credit to be awarded. The Registrar’s office is available to assist the student in obtaining the official transcripts.

GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government Web site at

Additional Scholarship Opportunities

* Please be careful when applying for scholarships.  Use caution when providing personal information.  Do not give out any banking information since scholarships should be free. *